Creating the Perfect Father’s Day Slideshow
This slideshow was created in ProShow try it free!
Father’s Day is just around the corner, do you have the perfect gift yet? Take Dad on a trip down memory lane by creating him a personalized photo and video slideshow. It’s easy to do and will be a huge hit with the entire family.
Here’s what you need to get started!
- Gather old photos and video clips to include in your father’s day slideshow. Dig up old photos from the past, vacation photos or anything you find that would make a great addition to your slideshow.
- Import your photos into slideshow software to create your show. You’ll want to choose a slideshow tool that’s easy to use and gives you the flexibility to output to multiple formats. ProShow is an excellent tool for creating slideshows for any occasion and you can download a free trial if you don’t already own the software.
- Create your slideshow. With ProShow, you can quickly get started by using the built-in wizard. Just click through the steps to add your photos and any video clips you have, import a soundtrack, add effects and you’re done! Go back and add fun title slides or captions to any photo, great for including a year to time-stamp a photo or including the names of the people in the photos.
- Decide how you’d like to output your slideshow. DVD for playing back in the living room, MPEG for playing back on a laptop or to project during a dinner or event, you may even want to output to YouTube or Facebook so friends and family from far away can enjoy the slideshow you’ve put together for Father’s Day.
- Never under estimate the power of a Father’s Day slideshow. You’ve created a special keepsake and touching tribute that everyone will love watching. Photos from the past are always fun to look back at. With the addition of a touching song and ken burns style pans and zooms, you’ve got a recipe for success! (just don’t forget to bring the box of tissues – there won’t be a dry eye in the room!)
Download a free trial of ProShow and create your Father’s Day slideshow today.