Learn How To Create a Custom Wizard Theme in ProShow
So you’ve downloaded all our cool, freebie effects for ProShow and you love them, right? Wouldn’t it be great if you could turn those free effects into a new wizard theme? You can and it takes just a few steps!
Both ProShow Gold and ProShow Producer allow you to create custom wizard themes out of any slide styles or transitions you have installed. For example, let’s say you just downloaded the new ‘Legacy‘ effects. Simply use the steps below to turn those individual ‘Legacy’ effects into a new wizard theme for ProShow!
- Open the wizard and drop a few photos in to get started.
- Click next and you’ll be prompted to add a song. Creating a theme doesn’t require a song, so feel free to skip this and click Next to move onto step 3.
- In the theme selection part of the wizard, select the green ‘Add’ button. A new window will pop up where you can name your new theme and choose a set of effects to start with.
- Once you hit OK, a dialog will open containing all your installed slide styles and transitions. Here you can turn on or off effects in your custom theme. To create a theme with just the effects that you downloaded from the Legacy freebies, make sure to select those and turn off any other effects you don’t want as part of your theme.
- That’s it! Your new theme will be created and it will show up like any other theme when you open the Wizard. You can go back and edit any theme you’ve created to get it exactly the way you like it.
Want more instruction on this topic? Check out this helpful video about creating a new theme in ProShow.
Have you created a custom theme before? Tell us below in the comments.